Staring at pictures online of beautiful smoothie bowls can be extremely intimidating! It is not uncommon to gasp at these works of art and wonder how someone can possibly find the time to create breakfast food that looks this good.
Fortunately, however, breakfast bowls can be made in a matter of minutes, including the artistic finishing touches! Today we’re going to share with you our amazing recipe for a radiant rainbow smoothie bowl, made with our famous berry blend muesli. The only problem you might find with this bowl is that you would rather take pictures of it than eat it!
1 and a ½ cups of diced strawberries
1 and a ½ cups of blueberries
1 and a ½ cups of diced watermelon
1 and a ½ cups of diced pineapple
1 cup of berry blend muesli
1 tablespoon of chia seeds
2 tablespoons of gluten-free yoghurt
1 diced frozen banana
1 cup of spinach
2 to 3 cups of gluten-free almond milk
Base: (Create overnight and leave in the fridge for best consistency)
1. Start by adding 1 cup of your watermelon, strawberries, spinach, blueberries, pineapple, banana into a blender.
2. Add your yoghurt and almond milk to the mix and blend on a low to medium setting.
3. Allow the base to cool in the fridge overnight
1. Pour the smoothie mix into a bowl
2. Add one cup of berry blend muesli
3. Arrange the rest of your fruit in patterns on the top of the mix as you wish to make it look as amazing as possible!
4. Sprinkle your tablespoon of chia seeds to add protein
5. Enjoy your smoothie bowl!