Sometimes we all deserve a little treat in our lives, and what could be better than a gluten free treat made with Kuranda Wholefoods famous Muesli!
Today we want to bring you beautiful, mouthwatering, gluten-free cookies. They taste amazing, take less than an hour to make and the flavours can be entirely up to you.
• 180g raw chocolate, chopped
• 125g butter softened
• 1/2 cup caster sugar
• 1 egg
• 1 cup gluten-free plain flour
• 1/2 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
• 1 cup Kuranda Wholefood’s Muesli (Choose your favourite flavours!)
• 1 tablespoon pure icing sugar Recipe:
• Step 1 Set the Oven to 180 degrees during preparation. Place baking paper over two trays.
• Step 2 Place 50% of the raw chocolate into a microwave-safe bowl and heat. Keep the bowl uncovered and stir with a metal spoon for 2 minutes on 50% heat. Let the raw chocolate cool.
• Step 3 Add the gluten-free cream butter and sugar together using an electric mixer. Add egg and mix well. Add melted chocolate and then beat until smooth.
• Step 4 Add baking powder and combined flower. Mix well. Stir in Kuranda Wholefood’s muesli and remaining chopped raw chocolate. Cover. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
• Step 5 Roll tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls. Place onto trays, allowing room for spreading. Use back of a spoon to flatten biscuits. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden, swapping trays once. Cool.
• Step 6 Dust with icing sugar. Serve. We hope you enjoy these gluten-free muesli cookies!
Check out our amazing muesli range HERE and decide which flavours would make your cookies taste amazing.